Thursday 25 April 2013

Diary Entry: Codename: R.O.M.E.O.

Dear Journal (let's face it; diaries are for sissies)


     Last night was the most magical night I have ever lived. I had'nt felt love until that moment. When I saw her there, dancing at the party; I knew she was the one. I've never seen her before, nor did I know her name. Fair Juliet, my heart sings to thee. When I approached her whe the moment was right, and we hit it off right away! We touched hands and kissed, but as soon as it started the party was over. Later that night I snuck over the gate of the royal Capulet house into the brush and peeped upon the fair lady. I revealed myself when iI knew all that I needed to kow and made my move to seal the deal.  Rosaline tis but ye olde news, she didn't want me, so now I no longer want her as well. Juliet is perfect in every way but one: She is a Capulet! Nevertheless we are so madly in love we are leaving our families and getting married! Smashing!

No comments:

Post a Comment